Madden 22: How to get a rookie premiere card and how to do fantasy draft
In this article, we will learn how to get Rookie Premiere Cards and make dream selection operations in the Madden 22 game.
In Madden 22, Rookie Premiere Player Cards is a renewed mechanism. In this mechanism, you can get the highest-rated rookie card in the game and add it to your Madden Ultimate Team. The fantasy draft allows you to choose your ideal team. Players you like and build your perfect team. Remember, having sufficient MUT 22 coins can better complete these operations. In this post, learn how to get the rookie card and do a fantasy draft guide.
1. Madden 22: How to get a rookie card guide
To get a rookie premiere player card in the game, you must first complete all preseason challenges. These challenges are mentioned below:
- Calling Plays: Call up any offensive games.
- Running competition: Complete any running competition.
- Pass: complete any access.
- First fall to the ground: The first fall to the environment is achieved on the drive.
- Defensive tactics: summon any defensive tactics.
- No touchdown allowed: Prevent your opponent from scoring in their offense.
- Don't Allow First Downs: Prevent your opponent from scoring at the kickoff. If you prevent the first fall, you will get a bonus.
- Melee: Complete the second half of the melee game. If you win the game, you will receive a bonus.
Completing all these challenges will earn you RP tokens, which can help you redeem Rookie Premiere.
Now, mentioned below are all the options available for the Rookie Premiere Player card in Madden 22.
- The first available option: 86 OVR Rookie Premiere Player (available for auction, total training value). It takes 5 RP tokens to exchange.
- The second available option: 86 OVR Rookie Premiere Player (semi-training value, NAT card). It takes 2 RP tokens to exchange.
- The third option available: 86 OVR Rookie Premiere Player (quarterly training value, NAT card). It takes 1 RP token to exchange.
2. Madden 22: How to do fantasy draft guide
To start a fantasy draft in Madden 22, you first need to create a new franchise. Therefore, you need to click the franchise button in the menu. Once this menu opens, you will find the "Create a new league" option. Click it.
Doing so will give you different roster options. You can choose between these roster options. If you want to have an up-to-date roster and at the same time be free to make a fantasy draft, you should click "Use Active Roster." Madden will also provide you with the opportunity to create alliances on the cloud. Doing this will help you connect and play with your friends, which is why we recommend that you do this instead of saving your roster offline.
After updating the list, you need to select your team. The players on the team will not be affected because you will choose them during the fantasy draft.
Once you have completed the team selection, you can also choose your role in the team. You can create a custom coach or owner, as well as other options. Upon completion, you will be asked to choose a starting point. It is essential to select a fantasy draft rather than a regular season or preseason.
Unlike Madden 21, you won't be able to change the coach's plan before the draft. If you want to solve this problem, you can use another method to check the prototype of each project in the draft in advance. When you find a plan that matches your play style, you should write it down.
Once you do this, you can start your fantasy draft. Click to create your fantasy draft. You can also prepare a fantasy draft watch list to save the players on the team you want.
While the drafting process is underway, you can choose to suspend it as long as you are a commissioner of the alliance. After clicking "make a selection," you will enter the fantasy draft board.
Look at the left, where you can switch to see the players already on the team. You can also view the player's performance and the next choice. You can also apply filters according to your preference.
This is how to get the rookie card and do a fantasy draft detailed guide in Madden 22. As you can see, this is a great guide. You can use this content to form a team in Madden 22 and have a considerable advantage to rule the entire game.